- Pinned Topic
- Topic is Locked
Welcome to the Gremsy Insider Program
Now that you're a Gremsy Insider, you'll be among the first to discover the new features and capabilities of Gremsy Firmware Technical Preview. We’re thankful for your willingness to give feedback on these early builds of firmware. Together, we’re building the future of Gremsy. Let’s get started.
Join the Gremsy Insider Program and help shape the future of Gremsy. It's as easy as 1. Register, 2. Install, 3. Engage.
The first step is to register as Gremsy Insider Program.
Follow this link and fill in the form: Register to Gremsy Insider Program.
· Step 1: install USB Driver
Make sure you installed the Driver for USB before continuing next steps.
· Step 2: upgrade firmware to preview version:
Download the latest Software version for MAC or Windows if not install yet.
– Install USB Driver if not installed yet.
– Download the Firmware in Zip format.
– Unzip to get the *.hex file.
– Unplug Remote Receiver (SBUS, JR, …) if it was plugged to gStabi system.
– Connect Gremsy gimbal to your Mac or PC by USB 2.0 A to Mini-B Cable.
Power on Gremsy Gimbal System using gPower Pack.
– Run the software and select Upgrade.
– Follow Steps on the screen.
FIRMWARE: Our team will send download link to you via email.
SOFTWARES: together with firmware, a technical preview software version is also released (this is not always happened)
Once you’ve had a chance to explore the new features in an Insider Preview build, let us know what you think. Simply go to the Feedback Thread in our Forum. Your feedback goes directly to our engineers to help make Gremsy even better.
From time to time as new features are released, we will contact you via email to keep you in the loop on the latest. Be sure the Gremsy Insider Program is on your trusted sender list. You can also read the announcements in the forums.
Thanks again. Together we will make this Gremsy the best Gremsy ever!
The Gremsy Team.