Created by: Gremsy Support
Modified on: Fri, 27 Mar, 2020 at 2:43 PM
1. What's the difference between T3V3 and T3/T3V2?
- New I/O and Quick Release design.
- HDMI Supported.
- AUX 9 signals
- Built-in 14.5V BEC : you can use the battery from drone (15 - 52V) to power gimbal via Power port connection (more safety and stable power source).
- 20% stronger in motor power of T3V3 than T3/T3V2
2. Can I use my old T3/T3V2 and T3V3 in the same quick release?
No, but you can use an adapter to mount the T3/T3V2 on T3V3 quick release.
Note: this adapter just supports mounting on new quick release, the new function of T3V3 will not apply.
3. How much weight can the T3V3 hold?
Maximum payload of T3V3 is 1.7kg (3.7 lbs).
4. What's the input power of T3V3?
T3V3 allows wide range power from drone 15-52V.
5. How many signals of T3V3 AUX port?
6. How many operation modes does the T3V3 have and how do I switch between the modes?
Gremsy T3 supports 2 types of operation: Normal and Inverted Operation.
The Operation type will be automatically detected when power gimbal.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.