Pixy U - FAQ
Created by: Gremsy Support
Modified on: Thu, 24 Oct, 2019 at 11:12 AM
1. What's the difference between Pixy U and Pixy F?
The Pixy U supports multi cameras while the Pixy F only tailored for Flir Duo Pro R.
2. Does the Pixy U can use with the quick release of Pixy F?
Yes, the quick release are same for Pixy U and Pixy F.
3. Is it possible to quick disassemble/assemble Pixy U under drone?
Similar Pixy F, Pixy U support quick release. See the image below.
4. How many operation modes does the Pixy U have and how do I switch between the modes?
Pixy U supports both normal mode and inverted mode.
5. Is the Gremsy series waterproof?
6. Does the Pixy U package come with battery and charger?
No, it does not. The Pixy U supports the external batteries from a drone with 12 - 52V input power via UBEC module.
7. What's included in the standard package of Pixy U?
The Pixy U standard package includes:
|PIXY Quick Release||x1|
|Micro USB Cable||x1|
|Pixy U - Auxiliary Cable 8-PIN||x1|
|Pixy U - Module Bluetooth& Cable For DJI( A3, N3)||x1|
|Pixy U - Cable For Pixhawk||x1|
|Pixy U - UBEC||x1|
|Bolt Hexagon Socket M2.5x5||x8|
|Camera Bolt 1/4"-20||x2|
|Camera plate standard||x1|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.