HEATED IMU REPLACEMENT FOR H SERIES
The gimbal in this article is H16, you can apply these steps for other H series product.
STEP 1 : UNPLUG WIFI
STEP 2 : REPLACE IMU
- Remove the metal case of heated IMU ( the metal case designed for H16 new version, if you are using H16 support this case, please skip this step ).
- REMOVE OLD IMU AND INSTALL NEW IMU
STEP 3 : UPGRADE NEW FIRMWARE FOR HEATED IMU ( Lasted version is v5.4.1 )
- Download Firmware : https://support.gremsy.com/support/solutions/folders/36000084465
- Connect your gimbal to gTune app. Chose UPGRADE -> BROWSE -> Your Firmware’s location
After process complete, waiting 5 minutes or over for system stabilize.
STEP 4 : IMPORT ACCEL PARACEMETER
When you get the new IMU, you will see the IMU offsets attached in the package.
- Go to SETTINGS -> IMU -> Enable ACCEL -> Enable advance mode -> Enter accel offset on the package ( Please don't click on Calibrate button )
Note : Password for Accel calibration if system require : GremsyCalibration
STEP 5 : CALIBRATE GYRO
- Setup your gimbal in straight position.
- Go to SETTINGS - > IMU -> Enable GYRO -> CALIBRATE ( do it in 3 times )
STEP 6 : PLUG IN WIFI
Finally, Plug in wifi then test again.
You can double check the level at any positions to make sure the level looks good.
If it needs to fine-tune, you can continues follow the tutorial below :