Step 1: Install USB Driver
Make sure you installed the Driver for USB before continuing next steps. Refer to : Install Silab USB driver
Step 2: Upgrade/Downgrade firmware:
– Download the latest Software version for MAC or Windows if not install yet.
– Install USB Driver if not installed yet.
– Download the Firmware in Zip format.
– Unzip to get the *.hex file.
– Unplug Remote Receiver (SBUS, JR, …) if it was plugged to gStabi system.
– Connect Gremsy gimbal to your Mac or PC by USB 2.0 A to Mini-B Cable.
– Power on Gremsy Gimbal System using gPower Pack.
– Run the software and select Upgrade. Click on the Browse
– Choose the .hex file.
Note : The .hex file should not be located under folder with special characters in name : /, ", _ ...e.t.c
– Click on the Upgrade to run uprading process.
– Your uprading was successfully.
- Disconnect and connect again to reset the controller.
- The gimbal is ready to use, you can continue to fine tune for getting best performance.